1. Does this job need doing now or can I leave it until later?
2. I've got an extra bed, so when you come to stay, you won't need bringing your sleeping bag.
3. Tom helped his mother getting the dinner ready.
4. He looks so funny. When I see him I can't help smiling.
5. The weather helped making it a very enjoyable holiday.
6. I didn't tell Tom that I thought he had behaved foolishly. I was afraid of hurting his feelings.
7. In the middle of the film there was a particularly horrifying scene. We were afraid of looking.
8. The glasses were very full, so Ann carried it very carefully. She was afraid of spilling the drinks.
9. I didn't like the look of the food on my plate. I was afraid of eating it.
10. I didn't like the look of the food on my plate. I was afraid making myself ill.