Приминив эти слова,напишите правильную формулу в предложение!!
Слова:Friends and enemies: get on (well) with, let (someone) down, stand by (someone), stick up for (someone), tell on (someone).Verbs: argue, bark, cheer, damage, discover, explain, hug, injure, introduce, persuade, promise, surf the Internet, take a deep breath, wonder.Nouns: audience, background, bridge, crowd, darkness, gentleness, microphone, mile, programmer, suitcase, supper, valley.
My friend’s dog ________ at me as if I was a stranger.
- There was a big ________ in front of the shop. Somebody said, that it hadn’t still opened.
- Our teacher always ________ new rules at the beginning of a lesson.
- There are 1609 meters in a ________.
- Our sons _________ with each other. They always play together in the playground.
- If people are very good friends, they ________ each other when they meet.
- When the son died on his father’s arms, the _________ in the theatre was silent and somebody started crying.
- Tornados ________ a lot of buildings in Kansas every year.
- Let me _________ my friend Jim. He is a Biology teacher.
- Webelieveinyou! Youmustwinthisgame! Don’t ____ us ____!